Thursday, May 7, 2020

2020.5.7

It was cloudy at first, became fine during daytime, and rained at night.

Today is fullmoon. I was worried but I could see the beautiful fullmoon. They say today's fullmoon is called Vesak (Wesak) or Flower moon.

There were many meditation sessions tonight. It was hard which to choose, but I decided the one I happened to know today. It lasted longer than I thought.

I got a postcard from a lady whom I got to know when I circumnavigated the world by the 44th Peaceboat cruise frm December 25, 2003 to March 31, 2004. She wrote that one of the members we had dinner several times after the cruise was found dead at home in February this year. He lived alone, and his brother found him. It seemed he had a heart attack and died. What a sad story!



No comments:

Post a Comment