Saturday, May 23, 2020

2020.5.23

It was cloudy and rainy in the morning, but became fine in the afternoon.

Today is a new moon, and it is a good timing to start something.

I started Laugh Yoga from 8 am.

I went to massage in the morning. I go there once a month usually but I skipped last month. This month is a birthday month and I got a.discount. After that I did Reiki to her.

Next I visited Iseyamakotaijingu (伊勢山皇大神宮) shrine and Naritasan (成田山) temple to pray for the end of COVID-19.

After that I went to Kimono-style Miya to introduce somebody that is interested in buying kimono.

And I went to my friend's place to rend a place to attend zoom reading meeting. To my interesting when we went to a break out room, there was somebody I knew. Meeting was supposed to last for one hour and a half, but it lasted for two hours. 

After that I went to my favorite crab restaurant to have diinner. There was live music by a koto (琴) player. I enjoyed having delicious crab dishes.
When I reserved, I just mention about having dinner. But I asked about birthday dinner at a table, and they gave me a bottle of wine.

At night I attended another zoom meeting of trip to Israel which was interesting too.

I could make some people happy today and it became a fruitful day.

Thank you,  thank you  thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment