Friday, May 1, 2020

2020.5.1

It was fine, but a bit windy.  It became very warm.  The sunset was so beautiful.

A new month has started.

May is gogatsu (五月、5月), or satsuki (皐月) in Japanese.
Today is a very special day. Do you know why?
Because it is the 1st year anniversary of becoming the new era "Reiwa (令和)."
How was your year?
Mine was very fruitful getting a new job, completing publishing 12 book series, and becoming a certified REIKI teacher.

Today was another fruitful day.

I started the day early.
I practiced Radio exercise, visited the nearby shrine for the 1st day visit,
and attended the first zoom morning meeting, and the first zoom laugh yoga before starting teleworking. It was fun and enjoyable.

At the lunch time I attended a monthly meeting of Morinda which was the first trial.  I was surprised to know the change of CEO.

After work I cooked dinner and ate quickly and attended another special zoom seminar which lasted for 3 hours or more.
It was informative and I learned many things.

But the biggest news of today is that I published the 12th ebook "Things Japanese in December."
I started publishing this series about a year ago.  And I have completed for 12 books.  I hope many people enjoy reading my book and learning about Japan.
Here is a link for you.

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B087XC8SMX

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment