Monday, May 25, 2020

2020.5.24

It was fine.

I stayed at home all day long.
 
It was another zoom day.

In the morning I attended the value finding work. There were about 16 participants. Among 110 words I picked up 10 words first, from 10 words I chose 5 words next, from 5 words I selected 3 words finally. They were Love, Abundance, and Accomplishnent. I hope to try again someday to see how change my value.

In the afternoon I attended the seminar about charm. There were about 180 participants. It was supposed from 1 pm to 5 pm but actually lasted for more than 6 hours. I am going to practice and see what will happen in the future.

At night there was 4C reading meeting about Chicken soup for the soul.

It was a day to have learned a lot.

Thank you, thank you. thank you.

Since today is ichiryumanbaibi (一粒万倍日) which is the day one seed becomes 10000 times,  it will bring 10000 times merits.

I also planted four-leaves clover.


No comments:

Post a Comment