Saturday, April 6, 2019

2019.4.6

It was fine.

I did not notice the alarm this morning but fortunately I was in time for the monthly meeting in Shinjuku. There were special guests today and the venue was full. To my lucky I found the seat.
After that I measured AGE as usual, but the result was not good maybe because of sleeping hours and diet.

In the afternoon I went to Shibuya to see my friend at the talk show event of our travel club friend who published the book. I could not listen to the talk but got the autograph at least.

My friend and I went to coffee shop to talk. First one was crowded and we went to the other one. I ate Mont  Blanc. I only had 30 minutes or so and headed for Hinodecho.

I went to the Kimono-style Miya and have my hair set, make-up, dressed and taken pictures.
Today I wore the rose ensemble kimono and obi which I bought about 5 years ago or so. At that time I liked them by the first sight.  When I buy kimono, I love by the first sight.
There was a very nice one and very good offer but I did not buy it today.

On my way back I walked to Koganecho along the Oooka River where is a good spot for Cherry blossoms viewing. Many people were enjoying viewing and drinking.

It was a busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment