Saturday, April 27, 2019

2019.4.27

It was cloudy at first, rained in the afternoon, and stopped raining in the evening.

I wore the brand new kimono to attend luncheon at a prestigeous restaurant in Isogo.  About 20 people attended wearing kimono. At my table there were 5 participants. To my surprise one of them was 82 years old but looked younger than she was. She said after retiring from the prefectural government office she has worked at another place for 19 years until 79. Isn't it amazing? Her hobby was social dance and she said she spent as much money as she could buy the house. I was so surprised to hear that.

After that I went shopping at Kamioooka and consulted about smartphone. I will change my smartphone near future for my birthday present this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment