Wednesday, April 10, 2019

2019.4.10

It was raining and very cold from the morning.

I went to the Haneda International Airport by Keihinkyuko Line which delayed about 20 minutes.
I picked up the luggage and checked in.
To travel light is one of my dreams, and on my way it was done because of the Amex Gold Card. I exchanged money and went to the lounge.

Flight to Hong Kong was supposed to take four hours and 15 minutes but it delayed a little bit. We left around 10:35 am.  Unfortunately I was in the middle and could not change the seat nor got mileage.
There were snack and lunch. I watched two movies, Mary Poppins and 50th First Kiss.

I got out of the custom around 3:10 pm which is 4:10  pm in Japan. It is 30 degrees centigrade here!!

Today I attended the seminar.

We had delicious Chinese dinner and saw the beautiful nightview.

After that we had a long meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment