Thursday, April 25, 2019

2019.4 25

It was slightly raining in the morning but became fine and rather warm.

I went to Nakameguro to do REIKI. It's been 7 years since I saw her first and last. We became Facebook friends and she was interested in my post about REIKI and contacted me and we decided the time early morning. We seldom know each other but know somehow by Facebook Post. She had back pain but after REIKI she got better. We talked a lot and had a good time.

After that I went to Hellowork to attend the explanation meeting.

After that I went to Shinagawa to attend a lecture by Mr.Toshitaka Mochizuki. I met a lady whom I talked before. We became LINE friends.

The last regular train has gone and I decided to take a Wing car by paying yen 300. I am glad to take the last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment