Thursday, April 4, 2019

2019.4.4

It was fine and beautiful.

Cherry blossoms are so beautiful here and there.

I was going to stay at home all day long. But there has been something wrong with antenna of TV and I have not been able to watch TV since yesterday. So I called the repair center but they said I needed to go to the shop directly and ask the estimation. Therefore I went to Kamioooka. It cost yen3,240 to book the date which we do not know the exact time. After checking I will know how much it will be and when they can fix. So I do not know how long I have to live without TV.
Even if I do not watch the program, I usually turn on TV. So I want to fix it as soon as possible.

After booking, I went to see a Japanese movie at Kawasaki because I did not want to book the repair schedule only. Some people recomended the movie so I decided to watch it. However it was not my taste. It was OK because I used the invitation ticket, but if I pay for it, I would have regretted.

No comments:

Post a Comment