Tuesday, April 23, 2019

2019.4.23

It was fine.

First I went to the J.F. Oberlin University Shinjuku Campus in the morning to attend my teacher's lecture about "Economy and Environment." The campus opened in this April, and everywhere was so clean and beautiful. Lecture started at 10:40 and ended at 12:20. I was accustomed to 90 minutes lecture, therefore 100 minutes was rather strange. There was a quiz time  from "Fact Fulness." And the result was quite different from our imagination.
After the lesson we took pictures and had lunch together.

Next I went to Shinjuku to attend a lecure by Mr. Makoto Oki in the afternoon and measured AGE and bought Noni tea for my friend.

After that I went to Jujo to visit the friend at the hospital in the evening.  I practiced REIKI for her. We enjoyed talking.

From Itabashihoncho I went home.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment