Wednesday, October 31, 2018

2018.10.31

Trick or treat?

Happy Halloween!!

Did you enjoy the parade or party?
I did not see anyone with soecial costune today.

It was fine.

I went to a bank during the lunch time.  I used to have a Citi Bank account but they closed the business in Japan, and were taken over to a different bank. There used to be an ATM in Roppongi, but when I went last time there was a window. Therefore I thought I can transfer money from there. However today I found it was just a window of exchanging money. The closest branch is located in Hiroo. To my lucky since I called last night and adjusted the limit for transferring money, I could use the ATM of the group bank.

After work I went to Shinagawa to submit documents.

I am glad everything went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment