Saturday, October 13, 2018

2018.10.13

It was cloudy in the daytime but became rain in the night. It became cool suddenly.

I walked to the station because I came home by taxi last night.

I went to Saitama shintoshin to go to the Saitama Super Arena to attend the World Blockchain Festival 2018. Its theme is "Create the Future, Change the World."

I met my friend at the station and had lunch first. There were so many people waiting in the line and it took more than 20 minutes just to enter. There was a security check and stimulative interpreter device rental line too.
It started at 2:30 pm and the first keynote speaker was Mr.Heizo Takenaka who used to be a Minister of Finance. There were more than 10 speakers in the part one.

There was about 40 minutes break.
To my surprise one of the guest speakers, Dr. Anthony Lojac came to the seat just behind me. I asked him to take a picture with me and a business card. We became Facebook friends.

Part 2 was a concert of Mariah Carey. She changed the costume twice. She looked so nice. It lasted for one hour and 20 minutes or so.

This was a free event for 20000 people.
Isn't it nice?

After that I met another friend at the station and came back to Shinagawa together.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment