Thursday, October 18, 2018

2018.10.18

It was fine in the morning, but became cloudy in the afternoon.

I had another busy day.

First I went to Futako Tamagawa (二子玉川) in the morning. I have thought it was Futago Tamagawa for a long time, but it was not.

We had a lecture and site visit around the area. I have been interested in the place but have never been there before.
There is a Japanese Garden. Contrast of the high rise buildings with Japanese Garden was uique.
The view from the 30th floor of the hotel was nice.

In the afternoon we went to Tama Plaza. I thought I have been there before but it might have been Tama center.

In the evening we went to Ichigaya to attend a book launch event. I happened to see some people I have worked with for the the past two years.

Then I went to Ginza to have dinner at Shabusen. It has been a long time since I went there last. I had a very good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment