Saturday, October 27, 2018

2018.10.27

It was fine and comfortable, not cold nor hot.

In the morning I went to Kawasaki to see a Japanese movie, Nichinichi kore kojitsu (日日是好日) which means every day is a fine day. It deals with lessons of tea ceremony. I have practiced tea ceremony since the late 20s near my home town. These days I commute to Tokyo which makes me unable to go to the lesson. So I feel like practicing it again.

Speaking of Kawasaki, it is famous for Halloween parade. It was just a day of the parade, and I saw some people wearing unique costumes.

Then I went to Ginza to visit my friend's art exhibition's Gallery Opening. We met about a year and a half ago at the open seminar of Mr. Koya Yamakawa (山川絋矢), who is a very famous translator and a writer of the spiritual world. To our surprise we have a mutual Spanish-French friend in New York and we have been Facebook friends since then.
At the Gallery Opening I have made some Facebook friends. One of them cooked the foods offered at the party. They were so delicious.

After that I went to Shinagawa to meet friends. It was so interesting. I ate a cake set as usual which was delicious too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment