Sunday, October 21, 2018

2018.10.21

It was fine after rain. In the morning and evening it is a bit cool, but daytime it is very comfortable.

There was a community cleaning up event from 8 am. This is the twice a year event. I saw the very beautiful Mt. Fuji on my way to clean up. I feel grateful to be able to live in such a beautiful place.

After that I went to Hinodecho to get massage. This is my once a month healthcare event. Massager advised me to do stretch at night because my body is so stiff.

After that I went to Shinagawa to see friends.

I wanted to see a movie but again the timing was not good and I gave up.

So I went to Hinodecho again to visit the Kimono-Style Miya. They were having a shooting event with Dandy-Sakano who is a comedian. There were still beauticians and dressers, and I decided to be dressed up and have my hair done and makeup, and have my pictures taken.

I feel good when I wear kimono.

It turned out to be a very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment