Wednesday, October 3, 2018

2018.10.3

It was cloudy.

After work I went to Shinjuku to attend the opening party of the photo exhibition.

On my way there I passed in front of the Tenso jinja shrine where is celebrating Chanel Festival. It started last week and will last till Oct. 8 or so. When I passed there in the morning, it was not open yet, when I passed there in the evening, they were closing and I have been wondering what are there. This evening I left the office earlier than usual to go to Shinjuku I could see inside. I did not have much time, but when I left there they gave me a small gift in a beautiful Chanel bag.

At the photo exhibition, there were many people and I could not talk with my friend. Therefore I left there earlier to go to the next places.

When I got out of the place, I saw the beautiful lighten up Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Unfortunately I could not take pictures because of the battery problem of my smartphone.

I have a sore throat now, maybe I got a cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment