Wednesday, March 31, 2021

2021.3.31

It was fine.

Last day of March.
Last day of the 20th ebook free promotion.
Last day for some colleagues to leave the office.

Today is my brither's birthday.
Today is my dead best friend's birthday.

They say today is one of the most powerful days of this year.

At lunch time I hoped to enter the Imperial Palace but the gate was closed, and I took a picture of cherry blossoms in front of the moat. There was a newly wed couple taking pictures.

I went to the ATMs to transfer money for the seminar which related to Tesla and I went to Yurakucho to see a movie "NIKOLA TESLA" after work.

There was a market which opens only once a month dealing with Iwate foods and I bought sweets.

On my way back home, I listened to two online seminars on the train.

After coming home, I got two presents.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment