Thursday, March 11, 2021

2021.3.10

It was fine.

Today is my dead mother's 85th birthday.

I knew that my Facebook friend is now in Tokyo. So we decided to have dinner.
I booked a restaurant. Because of the State of Emergency, it will close at 8 PM, and we only have about an hour, and it will be the last order when we get there.
Though time is limited, I am looking forward to seeing her for the first time.

I tried to make another appointment with another friend. We tried to find the place both of us want to visit. Most of the places one of us has already visited and we could not find the proper place. However under the condition if it is available, there is a place both of us are interested in.  I hope it will be available when we decide to meet next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment