Sunday, March 28, 2021

2021.3.27

It was fine.

I started the day with TV gymnastics and laughter yoga.

I went to Hinidecho to get a massage which is my once a month healthcare treatment. I got a present there.

After that I visited Iseyama kotai jingu shrine and Naritasan temple and visited my friend's newly opened office. It was very nice. I happened to see her sister-in-law who is a piano teacher. I may take a trial lesson near future.

I visited Kamonyama park nearby to see cherry blossoms. They were so beautiful.

I went to Kimono Style Miya to have my kimonos washed. There I was given rose shaped chocolates. They were so beautiful.

After that I went to see cherry blossom trees along the Oooka river for about the distance of two stations. They were so beautiful.

I happened to find two shrines and a temple and visited there too.

At Kamioooka  I bought a smart phone cover by points.

After coming back I attended a zoom seminar.

It was a very nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment