Friday, March 19, 2021

2021.3.19

It was fine.

I got up early this morning as I planned.

Today I published my 20th e-book "My Favorite Places in Middle East: Arabian Peninsula."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08ZDT3RB6

This is a collection of pictures during my trip to Dubai in Aprl 2018.

Middle East has been a far away place for me for a long time.  But there was a very reasonable trip to Dubai staying at the 5 star hotel.  So I went there with my friend from university. Since she lived in Kyushu and I live in Kanagawa, we got together at Dubai. We enjoyed visiting many places.

I liked the Desert safari wearing the local costume and afternoon tea at Atlantis the Palm Hotel. 

We attended the two local tours to go to Abu Dahbi and Oman.

On my way back I stopped over at Malaysia too.

I really love traveling.
I am looking forward to the day when we can travel abroad freely again.

Meanwhile I enjoy traveling Japan.

Now I am on the Shinkansen bound for Osaka.

It will be a nice trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment