Wednesday, September 30, 2020

2020.9.30

It was fine and warm today.

The last day of September which means three fourths of 2020 have gone. 

About the half year we have been forcing to a quite different life style as before because of the pandemic.

From April 6 to June 14 I had to work at home, but now I go to office as usual. 

The biggest change is I cannot travel abroad as I hope.

I have been to many shrines and temples after becoming a powerspot Meister in June.

I have published 12 ebooks from May 2019 to May 2020, and two e-photobooks from August to September 2020.

Today one of my colleagues left the office because of the end of contract. She gave me a unique present. It is hand soap filled in a small 
champaign-looks bottle. How thoughtful it is!  I gave her my signed book in return.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment