Wednesday, September 23, 2020

2020.9.23

It was fine in Kansai but cloudy and rainy in Tokyo.

I took a day off.

I checked out the hotel and headed for Kyoto, and took a Shinkansen at 10:30 and arrived at Shinagawa at 12:38.
At Kyoto station I bought my favorite Kaki no ha zushi for lunch. There were 7 pieces of sushi with seven different ingredients. Very delicious.

After arriving at Shinagawa, I left the carry bag at the coin locker and headed for Ueno to attend Minarukanetaisai festival at Bentendo. There was time before that and I visited three shrines nearby.

The ceremony started at 14:00 but we could not enter the hall as we used to because of COVID-19.
I bought a special red stamp and gold coin for this occssion.

After that I went to Shimbashi to visit my friend's art exhibition.

I came home around 17:30.

It was a nice vacation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment