Monday, September 14, 2020

2020.9.13

It was cloudy in the morning, but rained in the afternoon, and became fine in the evening.

In the morning I attended Kid's yoga only for a shirt time.
Before noon I have my car inspected. It happens twice a year. They said my tires were in the dangerous situation. Therefore I had to change four of them. I did it three years ago.

After that I went grocery shopping.

In the afternoon I went to Miurakaigan beach  to see my friend. There were some people enjoying kite surfing.

After that I did additional shopping.

I received two re-delivered goods.

There were two good international Japanese-related news today. 
One is women's US Open tennis tournament. Naomi Osaka became a champion again.
The other is Venice Film Festival. Director Kiyoshi Kurosawa got the Silver Lion Award for "Wife of s spy."
Congratulation!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment