Saturday, August 31, 2019

2019.8.31

The last day of August. How fast time flies!

It was fine.

I was rather busy to have attended three study events.

First I went to Kokuryo to attend REIKI study meeting at the 33rd floor of the tower apartment. There were 6 participants.
I experienced to change the taste of water by distance healing for the first time.

Second I went to Iidabashi to attend Yamato eki study tea party hosted by my REIKI teacher.There were eight people in total and I knew all of them. Yamato is the name of the place in Nara where the Yamato eki fortune telling method started. We learned the history of fortune telling and 10 characteristics of yin yang (sun and moon) groups of five elements (tree,fire, earth, metal, and water).  I belong to sun - fire  group.

Third I went to Meguro to listen to the lecture "Expo and Buddhism" held at the Gohyakurakanji temple.

I learned a lot today.

No comments:

Post a Comment