Tuesday, August 27, 2019

2019.8.27

It was cloudy but rained in the afternoon.

We got up early and took a bath at 6 AM because it is onsen, hot spring. We were the first.

When we went to have breakfast at seven we were the first again.

There was a half day seminar.

After that we went to Nagoya and had lunch together. I wanted to eat so-called Nagoya meshi (名古屋飯), Nagoya local foods, but we entered a Japanese restaurant which offered a reasonable fish set lunch. It was good and we enjoyed talking.

After that I went to Mie prefecture to see a friend.

After coming back to Nagoya I decided to see a movie "Rocket Man" which was a true story of Sir Elton John. It was another nice movie.

Since I could not eat dinner I bought a miso katsu sandwich which I have never seen in Kanto.

I took a night bus bound for Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment