Sunday, August 11, 2019

2019.8.11

It was fine and very hot.

Today is a national holiday called Yama no hi (山の日) Day of Mountain.

I had a rather busy day.

I got up very early.

First I went to Kamakura to see a very old friend from Spain. It's been more than 26 years since we saw each other last. She came to Japan with her husband. I showed them around Kamakura such as Tsurugaoka hachimangu shrine, Daibutsu, Hase Temple, and Yuigahama beach.
After having lunch we went back to Shinjuku and I took them to the hotel.

Second I got together with two group members of learning how to publish abroad. We enjoyed "Afternoon Tea" and talking.

Third I went to Nokata to hear the story-telling presentation by my REIKI teacher.

Fourth I went back to Sjinjuku to have dinner with my Expo '92 friends. The restaurant I chose
was not so good as I expected unfortunately.

I came home by the last train.

It was a long day by walking 23282 steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment