Friday, August 23, 2019

2019.8.23

It was a rainy day but stopped raining in the evening.

I went to Kimono-style Miya to leave two sets of kimono out of three which I will wear at the Kimono fashion show at Nijyojyo next month. They were rather heavy. Therefore I am glad not to bring them by myself.

After that I went to the World Porters to attend Morinda's monthly group meeting. In the morning there were two speakers.  We heard many interesting stories. In the afternoon there were four speakers from the company and we heard about the latest news happening in the company. Morinda mergered with NEWAGE last year. It seems it is becoming a great company.

At lunch time five of us ate at an "all you can eat " style restaurant. Drink bar is additional. Today's specialities were roast beef and tempura.  In addition to many dishes there were about 10 kinds of dessert too. We ate too much.

The meeting was over earlier than I thought. And I headed for the next destination, Ueno.
Since I had a half hour before the appointment I walked around Okachimachi and visited a temple.

I had dinner with my friend using Groupon. We enjoyed eating and talking. I knew my guardian god by her book.

And I went to Ougaiso hotel to attend a summer music festival which I got invitations. It was very nice. My friend also enjoyed.

It was a nice day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment