Thursday, July 4, 2019

2019.7.4

Happy Birthday to the USA!!

It was rainy at daytime but became fine in the night.

I attended Yamato tour from 10 am to 4:30 pm.
First I went to Higashi Ikebukuro and we watched a movie "Mitama wo tsugumono."
Second we had a boxed lunch.
Third we had a lecture about the Great East Asia War by watching some video clips.
Fourth we went to the Yasukuni shrine and asked the official worship at the main building, and visited the Yushukan Museum.
Fifth we shared our impressions.
This is the first time for me to attend this tour. It is the one to learn about the war-related history.
The Yasukuni shrine was founded by the Emperor Meiji in June 1869 to commemorate those who died in service of Japan from Boshin War of 1868-1869 to the First Indochina War of 1946-1954. So it has 150 years of history.
It is very famous for cherry blossom season.

After the tour I went to Omote sando to visit the exhibition of my high school friend.

Then I went to Shinagawa to attend a seminar.

It was an eventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment