Wednesday, July 17, 2019

2019.7.17

It was cloudy.

Today is the full moon.

I went to once a week Yoga lesson in the morning.

After having lunch I went toYokohama to attend a trial lesson of making soap flowers in the afternoon. This is one of the gifts for stockholders of the flour company. I have wanted to attend the lesson for a long time but I did not have a chance until now. There are four different courses of making flowers. Every half year they offer the free tral lessons. So I would like to make a brooch by the see-through clay flowers next time.

On my way there I got a cosmetic trial coupon. Therefore I visited there after the lesson.

Today there was an announcement of the first Reiwa Akutagawa Award and Naoki Award. Both winners were women. This was the first thing in history. Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment