Thursday, July 11, 2019

2019.7.11

It was cloudy in the morning, but rained in the afternoon.

I went to city office branch to submit the document about the change of pension related status.

After that I went to Yokosuka to submit another document.

I decided to cancel an account of a bank which opened in 2005 to receive salary but have not used for a long time. Usually we cannot withdraw coins from the regular ATM but today I received all the money invluding coins I had in the account by ATM.

Then I visited my teacher of the first grade of a primary school after a long time. Since I moved to another city in December when I was a furst grader, she had been my teacher for only 8 months or so but we still have connections. Isn't it amazing?
Last time when I went to Yokosuka I called her but she was busy and could not see each other. At that time I heard that she had been in a hospital for 70 days and I felt I should do REIKI for her and decided to visit her today. We had lunch and enjoyed talking and talking. I did REIKI to her and her left leg pain was gone and she became to walk without pain. I am glad to do so.

We are looking forward to meeting each other again next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment