Tuesday, July 23, 2019

2019.7.23

It was cloudy and fine in the day time but became rain at night.

Today is Fumi no hi (ふみの日), Letter writing day.

I stayed at home in the morning but went to Shinagawa to attend a meeting which I was not going today. It was a result of miscommunication. Even if it is Japanese and between Japanese, we misunderstand written messages. We should have talked to confirm.

After consulting I went to see my friend at the hospital to do REIKI. She was in the hospital by the end of May and came back suddenly last Friday. So I was surprised and decided to visit. She was in the wheel chair this time. I thought her supper time was from 5 pm but it started at 6 pm and I stayed there by 8 pm by doing REIKI..

Today is the last day for my free promotion of the third book. I hope many people take this opportunity and learn something about Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment