Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2019.7.10

It was fine.

In spite of going to bed late last night I could get up early this morning and practiced TV gymnastics from 6:25 to 6:35 am.

I did some paperwork and went to practice Yoga in the morning.
After changing clothing I headed for Shinagawa to attend a meeting. It was great and I learned many things.

After that I went to Hibiya to have interviews for both English and Japanese. There was more than one hour inbetween and I decided to go out and walked around Hibiya park where roses were blooming.

After the interview I went to Asakusa to visit hozukiichi (ほおずき市), Chinese Lantern Plant Market. It is said if you visit there on this occasion, it is equivalent to visit shiman rokusen nichi (四万六千日: 46000 days) . How nice it is!

It was a very fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment