Sunday, July 8, 2018

2018.7.8

It was fine.

I walked to the station because there was a party last night and I could not drive back home.

Today's destination is Futamatagawa (二俣川). Those who live in Kanagawa (神奈川) prefecture know what is there just saying the name of the place. For example, if we say Narita (成田) or Haneda (羽田), we know they are airports. Kasumigaseki (霞が関) is the place for ministries and agencies. Nagatacho (永田町) is for the politics.
There is a driver's license center in Futamatagawa.
Today I went there to make an international driver's license. It's been so long since I got it last and the system was progressed.
If you insert the Japanese driver's license into a machine, the application form is issued. We write some necessary information and put yen2350 stamps. Then we submit with a photo and passport.
After a while the international driver's license is issued. It is valid for a year.

I appreciate that the driver's license center opens on Sundays.

After that I went to Shinagawa to attend a meeting.

After coming back I went grocery shopping and filling up the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment