Saturday, July 14, 2018

2018.7.14

It was fine and very hot.
I took a shower soon after getting up.

Today is the beginning of the three day weekend because of the Marine Day next Monday.
How are you spending this holiday?

I stayed at home during daytime and went to YOKOSUKA Soleil no oka (ソレイユの丘) to attend Hoshizora Park no Yasashii Yoga (星空パークのやさしいヨガ: Easy Yoga under the starry skies park) lesson with my friend in the evening. We happened to know about this event when we went to see fire flies last month.

It's been so long since I practiced yoga last time. It started at 6 pm and lasted for an hour. I felt it was too short. It was still light and not starry skies during the Yoga.

After the lesson the sky was pink and so beautiful and we saw the first star.
The Sunflower field was very beautiful and we enjoyed taking pictures.

It was a nice experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment