Wednesday, June 3, 2015

2015.6.2

It was cloudy but hot today.

I have a good news.

Last night after coming back home when I was checking the Facebook, I found my friend shared the page of Expo 2005 Anthology Making Committee and knew that my essay was selected.  It will be posted at the Expo 2005 memorial park during the summer. Since this is the 10th anniversary of Expo 2005, volunteer staffs will make a collection of memorial essays,  "Memory of Story for 10000 people."
There are five essays selected this time, and my ex-colleague's essay was also chosen. 

People only remember what is impressive for them.  Even if we had spent time together for half year, experiences differ, so as memories.  So I hope many people will apply for this event and share their experiences to make a nice anthology. 

http://surrealatras.wix.com/memory-of-story#!???????????-????????????/cp9w/556b7bdc0cf24874176ccda7

No comments:

Post a Comment