Sunday, June 28, 2015

2015.6.27

It was cloudy.
I am glad it did not rain.

I wore kimono to attend luncheon at a crab restaurant in Yokohama.
Depends on season we wore different type of kimono. At this time of the year it is called hitoe(単).  As underwear I wore asajuban (麻襦袢) which is made of hemp.  It is washable at home.
Since it is a rainy season,  I wore rain coat and rain shoes to avoid rain, but I did not have to wear them.

At luncheon I was with two 70s ladies and a 20s woman and heard about the lives of during and after the World War II.

After that I went to Kamakura(鎌倉) where is a very famous historical place back to 12th century.
I went to Tsurugaoka hachimangu (鶴岡八幡宮) shrine, and happened to see the newly wed couple.
The approach street called Komachidoori (小町通) was full of people.  The other approachway called Dankazura (段葛) was closed for construction.

Then I came to see my father at hospital. His room is on the third floor and we can see Oshima (大島) and Mt. Fuji (富士山) from his room.
The sunset was really beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2ZEWIge_-4

    I looking for a software to help me me improve learning progress speed. And Rocket Japanese help me to improve some skills quite good especially listening and learning new character.

    ReplyDelete