Sunday, June 7, 2015

2015.6.6

It was cloudy in the morning but became rainy in the afternoon.

I went to Shinjuku to attend Morinda's monthly meeting.
Usually I measure TruAGE after the meeting but today they were measuring in front of the Noni cafe, therefore I measured before the meeting.  I really love Morinda products which make and keep me healthy.  Since last August they started the point system.  And today I used it for the first time. 10 months' points were changed to A.G.E. THERAPY GEL , Defy Triple Action Toner, portable Noni juice packs, and Noni Enzyme which are about yen 20000 values.
Morinda is a really nice company. I hope all of the people related to me to know the company and get their blessings and live healthier, younger, longer, wealthier, and happier. 
Please check the following site:

https://truage.com/2891884/en-us/truage/home.html

After that I had lunch at a restaurant which was celebrating 30th anniversary.

Then I headed for Yokohama to visit my friend's mother's art exhibition. They offered the visitors afternoon tea and home-made cake with beautiful cups.
I met my friend from Washington State University and her mother and daughter.  We enjoyed the reunion and taking pictures.

There was a special bazar for the anniversary of opening Yokohama Port near the Yokohama baseball studium on my way to the next stop, Itsukushima shrine.

And I went to a beauty shop to have my hair cut. They sent me a birthday card with head spa present the other day. So I got a special treatment today.

Then I went to a kimono shop to pick up something.

It was a nice day.

Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment