Saturday, March 7, 2015

2015.3.6

It was cloudy daytime and became rain at night.

I visited the Gallery opening of my friend's mother's art exhibition in Gaienmae after work.
It started at 18:00 and was supposed to end at 19:30.  So I thought I would be in time. But I overworked and arrived around 19:30. Fortunately it was still open.
My friend and I went to Washington State University to study together as exchange students in 1996. And we have not seen each other since then. Therefore it's been about 18 years since we saw each other last.  Since we have been connected by Facebook, I did not feel such time difference. I could happen to see one more friend from WSU there.
I was invited to the party, and enjoyed meeting many people.
I missed the last train and came to the parking lot by taxi.

I had a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment