Monday, March 23, 2015

2015.3.22

It was fine.

There was a big marathon event in Tokushima. They say 11897 runners participated. Therefore hotels there were full and I could not book the one close to the station.

I left the hotel before 7:30 and went to rent a car. The key, break,  and gears  were quite different from what I have been accustomed to and I was afraid of driving it at first, but I could drive without any problem.

After all I drove for about 150 km, visiting the temples No. 16 to No. 23 and some shrines and completed the whole temples in Awa no kuni (阿波の国) which means Tokushima prefecture.

I am so glad to accomplish the plan I made this time. Without using a car, it was impossible.

After returning the car, I took a  hot spring bath near the station and enjoyed talking with strangers.

I am on the night bus bound for Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment