Monday, March 30, 2015

2015.3.30

It was fine and warm like May.
Cherry blossoms in Tokyo are full in bloom.

There was an accident in the morning and my train delayed for 30 minutes or so.

From today a new NHK drama started.  It is broadcast from 8:00 AM and lasts for 15 minutes from Monday to Saturday for six months. Rebroadcast is from 12:45.
Since I am on the train in the morning period, I enjoy watching the drama with my  smartphone at lunch time.
The title is "Mare" which is a name of the heroine of this drama.  The location is Noto peninsula.
Since the new bullet train opened its operation in the Hokuriku area on March 14 this year, there will be many tourists there this year.

2 comments:

  1. Ohayo gozaimasu,Kimiko-san! Hajimemashite! 😊 I found your blog by accident (Oh,the joys of Google! 😉) and hope one day I am lucky enough to visit Japan. In the meantime,I'll take great pleasure in living vicariously through your posts! 😋 Travel safe and thanks for sharing!
    Tasha (Igirisu-jin kara Birmingham desu)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Tasha-san.
    Thank you for your comment.
    I am sorry for not noticing your comment by now.
    I am glad to hear from you.
    I hope you will have a chance to come to Japan someday.

    ReplyDelete