Monday, March 23, 2015

2015.3.23

It was fine in the morning but became cloudy and rainy in the afternoon, and a bit chilly.

I came back to Shinjuku around 7 AM this morning, then headed for Ikebukuro soon.  I usually use the Metropolitan Exit there but it was too early and still closed.  It opens at 7:30.
The supermarket I go every morning was also closed. It opens at 8 AM.
The doors to the office was also closed and I needed the ID card to open.

My office hour is 10 AM to 6 PM. So I came to office more than two hours and a half earlier than usual.
I was surprised to know there were some staffs working from earlier than 8 AM even if their contract is from 8:30 or 9:00 every day for nothing. 

Since I walked a lot the day before yesterday, I had muscle pain here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment