Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014.2.1

A new month has started.  February is nigatsu (二月) and its old name is kisaragi (如月) in Japanese.  There is another kanji character (衣更月) which means that it is the coldest season and to avoid the cold we wear one more clothes.
It is the season of the old new year or Chinese New Year.
I think it is a good time to start something new.  And I started writing an email letter to my friends who have the same vision to the future.

Today is the last day of my commuting ticket to Yokohama so that I was going to Yokohama to see a movie.  But I had a very important monthly meeting and dinner, and the schedule did not meet, then I gave up going.  Instead I visited some shrines and went to grocery shopping.  On the first day of the month is a good time to visit shrines.

The meeting and dinner was very nice, there were eleven people tonight and we enjoyed once a month getting together at a special restaurant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment