Monday, February 17, 2014

2014.2.16

It was fine, but there were still lots of snow on the road, and I could not use my car.  Instead I walked to the station for nearly half an hour.

I went to Yokohama to attend monthly meetings in the morning and afternoon.

In between I went out for lunch at a Chinese restaurant where I have been interested in visiting with my friend.  Lunch menu is yen 500 flat rate and it was a square meal of a selection of a main dish, rice, soup, pickles, and dessert and free replacement of rice and soup.  It is rather reasonable.

In the evening I had another appointment which lasted for nearly six hours.

As for Olympics, Mr. Noriaki Kasai (葛西紀明), 41 years and 8 months old jumper got the silver medal for large hill jumping.  This is the oldest record.  For him it's been 20 years since he got the last Olympic medal. This is his 7th Olympic.  And this is his first private medal.  He is called "Legend."   Congratulations!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment