Saturday, October 12, 2013

2013.10.11

It was another very hot day.  It's already October but we are still wearing half sleeves.  They say this heat was the hottest record in October.

After the training I walked to Yokohama Port to see the Peace Boat which came back from the circumnavigation of 3 months.  I have circumnavigated from December 25, 2003 to March 31, 2004 for 3 months by Peace Boat.  It's been almost 10 years since that time.  Our boat was TOPAZ, but it is Ocean Dream now.  I expected to see someone I know from our trip, but I did not see anyone.  I took some pictures there.

On my way to the pier, there were a few museums.  One of them will be free on the 20th, so I hope to visit there next month.  The other was Yokohama Custom Museum which was admission free and I took a look inside.
At the Osanbashi pier there were many people taking pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment