Sunday, September 22, 2013

2013.9.21

It was fine and very hot today.

This morning I visit my mother's grave yard with my Father.  This is a typical Japanese custom to visit ancestor's grave yard during the equinox week.

Then I went shopping to the fish market to buy some tuna goods for souvenirs.

I was going to leave around noon, but there were something to do and I left about two hours later than schedule.

Since today is the fist day of three day weekend, there were many people on the way to Shin Yokohama.  I was worried if I could take a sheet on Shinkansen but I could.  I took on Kodama from Shin Yokohama to Toyohashi and changed to the local trains to Okazaki.  There my cousin came to see me as usual.  We
went out for dinner and then to coffee shop though we didn't have coffee.
Aichi is very famous for its reasonable gorgeous morning set, therefore I am very looking forward to that tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment