Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013.9.2

I was off today.
In the morning I cleared the books into a carton box.  I happened to find a notebook in which I wrote the impressive sentences from the books that I had read.  The date was 10 years ago.  I think the writing is a future gift for myself.  I have written diary for many years, and it's been more than 12 years since I started using a 10-year diary.  It is interesting because I know what I did last year or the year before last on the same day.  I recommend you to use it.
In the afternoon I went to bank to withdraw money and pay the 2nd citizen tax.  After leaving job, we have to pay the citizen taxes according to the income of the previous year.  We have to pay it every three month.
At night I went to practice the small ball exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment