Monday, September 9, 2013

2013.9.8

The venue of the 2020 Olympics was decided to be in Tokyo.  It will be 56 years since the Tokyo Olympic was held last time.  Nagoya, Osaka, and Tokyo have been trying to be the venue until now, and finally Tokyo won today. 
I started going to see Olympics when I was in Seville, Spain in 1992.  At that time there was Barcelona Olympic.  When I was watching the opening ceremony on TV, I was moved so much and decided to go to see the event because I was in the same country.  Since that time my passion to Olympic started.  I have been to Atlanta in 1996 when I was studying in Washington States, Nagano in 1998, Sydney 2000, Salt Lake in 2002, and Athene in 2004.   Because Athene is the original place, I decided not to visit any more.  But now the venue will be in Tokyo.   Therefore I would like to see some events in 2020.
If possible, I would like to do something to be a bridge between Japan and other countries at the 2020 Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment