Monday, December 31, 2012

2012.12.30

Last Sunday of this year.   It's been raining and very cold today. 
There are many things to be done but only I did was to finish writing New Year's Cards (年賀状:nengajo).  I have already sent about 200 of them on Dec. 25, and one of them was returned today as unknown address.  I checked the last years' new year's card and knew it was slightly changed and I put it in the envelop to mail it again. 
I usually make two or three different versions for New Year's cards. One is for almost everybody and I write about  my story of the past year and resolutions for the next year.  The other is for colleagues who know my daily life regarding working and I write the appreciation for the past year and ask for the same to the coming year. Since I see them until the very end of the year and the first of the new year, I tend to write them last.

No comments:

Post a Comment