Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012.12.22

It was a very cold rainy day.
The first day of the last three day weekend of this year.  Yesterday I made two reservations for business lunch next week.  Today I made two reservations for reunions of high school.  One is for classmates and the other for tennis club.   Every year I have Christmas dinner with my high school friends at French restaurant which my friend's sister and her husband run.   Usually four of us get together, but this year five will get together tomorrow.   I go there a few times in a year.  This is the fourth time this year.
On Monday four of us from the tennis club will have lunch at Japanese restaurant which specialized in crab dishes.   It's been a long time since all of us get together because one of them now lives in the USA.
I am looking forward to both reunions.

No comments:

Post a Comment