Tuesday, March 27, 2012

2012.3.27

It was fine. I took a compensated holiday to take my father to hospital for once a month check up.
In the morning I happened to see a friend of my mother who knows about me but I do not remember her. It's been almost 10 years since my mother passed away. She said my mother was a good sport and very clever with her fingers and often cared about me. I did not know that she talked about me to her friends. People can live in other's mind even if they do not exist any more.
At the hospital I happened to see one of my students who is already a father of a daughter after a long time. That is he is older now than I was his teacher of English at the junior high school then. He said "I think these days how I wish I should have studied English more when I was a student!" I advised him that it's not too late yet to start studying again. People can live in other's mind even if we do not see each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment